Harbourtown is a town located on New Wirral, and is the most populated settlement on the island. It is one of the central locations in the game Cassette Beasts.
Harbourtown is a seaside town, divided between East Harbourtown and West Harbourtown by a bridge. The architecture in the town is a patchwork of buildings of different sizes and styles, reflecting its varied populace.
Places of Interest
- Main article: Town Hall
The Town Hall: This is a hub for the local townsfolk and Rangers. Here the player can:
- Trade Fused Material with Wilma for various items and upgrades
- Improve their base stats at the Gym (Providing they have a Gym Pass)
- Acquire stickers at the Vending Machine
- Main article: Gramophone Café
The Gramophone Café: The player can trade items with Clémence, and swap their active partner with another.
- Main article: Ranger Noticeboard
"For 101 years this town has stood. Did you know that?
I remember what this place looked like as a little girl. The town changes so much, so fast…
But the foundations, they have always stayed the same."
- Old woman in East Harbourtown
Harbourtown appears to have been established by the first castaways who arrived on New Wirral. It appears to have been populated for approximately a century before the player's arrival on New Wirral.