|Voice actor||Sean Chiplock|
Lodestein is the ranger captain who maintains and repairs the power grid, elevators, and other electrical systems for Harbourtown.
He enjoys talking about the technology used in New Wirral and how it works. He also has a habit of making puns.
Lodestein can first be seen in the player's initial visit to Harbourtown, where he is repairing the town's elevator.
During Take Me On, the player fights Lodestein in order to get his stamp for the ranger trainee card. He also tells the player a bit about Harbourtown's power system, including that the magnetic pylons around New Wirral work by gathering energy from New Wirral's atmosphere.
- Main article: Lodestein/Dialogue
Lodestein is focused on dealing Max HP-based damage with the Conductive status effect. He relies on type reactions and Manispear’s Iron Filings to apply the status and trigger it upon any lightning attacks being used in battle.
Aside from Wingloom remastering into Mothmanic for potent Ranged attacks, this battle is unchanged until the Metal bootleg Smogmagog. It grants massive defenses to Lodestein.
In Other Languages
|Spanish (Spain)||Guarda de élite Ray O'Farrell|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Guarda mayor Ray O'Farrell|
|Spanish (Spain)||Ray O'Farrell|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ray O'Farrell|
- "Forgive me for the puns - it's a force of habit." - Captain Lodestein
- "Sorry, bud. You'll have to come back later to use the elevator - I'm doing a few long overdue repairs." Captain Lodestein
- "Do you wanna know a secret? We harness electricity for the town's power grid with these pylons, but we really have no idea how they work. My educated guess is that there's a unique kind of background electricity here on New Wirral that these pylons can conduct and store... But these wouldn't work on earth at all. Not a chance. Earth's atmosphere doesn't work that way." Captain Lodestein
- "Levi Lodestein. I work with the rangers to keep the lights on." Captain Lodestein
- "The last batch you gave me proved extremely useful. Captain Lodestein tells me his ground-penetrating Fusion Radar is already picking up a signal deep under Dino Quarry, in the Deadlands." - Ianthe