I TAKE BACK MY OFFER.
I WILL VISIT YOUR REALITY FIRST. I CAN SMELL ITS SCENT ON YOU...
AN UNBLEMISHED TIMELINE, ALREADY ON A PATH TOWARDS DESTRUCTION.
WHAT A MARVELLOUS PLAYTHING IT SHALL BE.
-Aleph Null, before the fight.
Eternal War Incarnate, Aleph Null, is A15 of the Archangels being the fusion of Archangel Aleph with Archangels Poppetox, Mourningstar, Nowhere Monarch, Heckahedron, Alice, Robin Goodfellow, Mammon, Lamento Mori, and Babelith. Serves as the final boss of the game.
Aleph, once again as strong as he was at the height of his power. If he is allowed to roam the connected cosmos as he once did, it is no doubt that an unquestionable amount of suffering will happen.
The legends written after Aleph's 6th-century stint as British monarch claim that he will one day return to take back his throne. Although he was defeated this time, if humans keep finding ways to kill each other, he will eventually succeed.
After being intrigued by the player's power of Fusion, Aleph decides to use it himself with the rest of his team as a form of "team building exercise". After becoming Aleph Null, the Archangel takes back his pervious offer of leaving the player's world alone, deciding to travel there first to cause misery to the "unblemished timeline". In response, the player's allies all jump on board the train the Archangels were using and help to battle the fusion.
Halfway through the fight, Aleph destroys the player's cassette and mocks them as being only human. As all hope seems lost, Morgante reveals that the power of fusion is something that humans innately possess, which motivates the player to get back up and merge with all their allies, creating the Morgante Gestalt due to Morgante's essence still inside them. With this new form, Aleph Null is defeated, and as he dies, he realizes the power of humans.
Being able to use any move, Aleph Null is capable of using some of the most powerful stickers in the game, resulting in various devastating attacks. This includes moves that would usually be exclusive to certain kinds of monsters.
- Status Resistance
- Any non-passive move in the game that has a power above 0, though it must cost equal to or less than than his current amount of AP.
Aleph Null can use any Angelic Attacks that his components can.
- Main article: Aleph Null/Dialogue
Aleph Null's design is combines parts of each of the different Archangels it is comprised of:
- Aleph's triangle head, red coat, and Deus Ex Calibur sword
- Poppetox's top hat
- Mourningstar's wing
- Nowhere Monarch's striped tentacle (as a tail)
- Heckahedron's shapes (as arm decorations)
- Alice's cloth pattern
- Robin Goodfellow's head (as a shoulder guard)
- Mammon's human-like half face (as half of their vest)
- Lamento Mori's bone arm/leg
- Babelith's crown and moon
"aleph-null" is the size (cardinality) of the set of all natural numbers. "aleph-null" (also referred to as "aleph-nought, "aleph-zero" or written as "ℵ0") is asserted by the continuum hypothesis to be the smallest possible cardinality of infinite sets, with other larger sets of infinite numbers existing and their cardinalities described in comparison to ℵ0 (ℵ1, ℵ2, ℵ3, etc.).
In Other Languages
|Spanish (Spain)||Álef 0|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Álef 0|
- Berry Bandit (May 13th, 2023). "Traffikrab Plays Cassette Beasts - Unleash the Power of Retro Tech". YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXV5iIZEOmE. Retrieved June 12, 2023.
- Britannica, The Editors of Encyclopaedia. "transfinite number". Encyclopaedia Britannica. https://www.britannica.com/science/transfinite-number. Retrieved June 12, 2023.
- Eric W Weisstein. "Aleph-0". Wolfram MathWorld. https://mathworld.wolfram.com/Aleph-0.html. Retrieved June 12, 2023.